The Imperial Tech Juicer of CAMELOT INTERNATIONAL HEALTH ORGANISATION was manufactured to high standards, so that it can meet even the highest requirements to provide the maximum amount of juice.
It stands out in the international market as the perfect professional product.
Excellent quality based on our experience
- Made of stainless steel with automatic removal of unnecessary material in the special container on the back.
- Easy to use and clean. You can place a plastic bag in the special container which is discarded and thus does not need washing.
- Easy to assemble.
- It is unique, extremely reliable with a special cold air supply system in the motor which can operate continuously.
- Strong construction with stainless steel cutting knives.
- Electronically controlled at 6300 RPM specially designed to provide the greatest amount of juice.
- 270 Watt (110 V), 240 Watt (230 V) suitable for 50 and 60 Hz.
- UL, CSA and CE approval for domestic and commercial use.
- Gives you a great appearance.
- It helps to boost the immune system.
- Makes your children healthier.
- Delay of the aging process.
- Increase energy and vitality.
- Perfect detoxification of the body.
- Control and maintain the right weight in the best way to burn and get rid of excess fat.
- For lower chances of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis, cancer, colds and flu.
- The ability to prepare juices from almost all leafy vegetables, herbs, fibrous plants, grasses, shoots and hard vegetables.
- Separation of pure juice from harmful ingredients and heavy metals that may be found in fruits or vegetables.
- Ease of use and cleaning.
- Made of stainless steel.
According to recent nutrition tests, Camelot’s Imperial Tech juicer gives the best results and the highest nutritional value to those who use it to produce juices with:
- The lowest temperature.
- Oxidation takes place as slowly as possible as does the fermentation process.
- The lowest DNA, enzymatic and mineral degeneration.
- The lowest possible growth of bacteria.
- The greatest stability.
- The highest content of minerals (e.g. calcium iron, etc.).
- The highest alkalinity.
- The highest concentration of oxygen.
- The sweetest and most pleasant taste.